1.RV Sleeping Capacity: You certify that you agree to and understand the limitations placed on the number of persons permitted to occupy the Rental, and unless prior written approval has been granted, you agree to abide by such limitations. Above Renter is at least 25 years of age and will be occupied of the unit during the entire reserved period.
2. Picking up your Rental: Renter will need at least 30 minutes to do a walk thru on the day of pick up. This allows a full orientation of all aspects of the unit. Earlier pickup times may be accommodated.
3. Returning your Rental: Rentals are due back by 1:00pm on your schedule day back. Late returns, without prior approval will result in additional night charge. While we do a walk-through of the Rental upon return, we have a 10 day “post rental” detailed inspection that is completed to ensure there are no issues with the Rental following your time period. After we have completely checked the Rental, we will return your deposit within 14 days(less any adjustments for damages, if applicable). My goal is to make sure the next renter has a properly prepared and cleaned Rental. Lost rental income due to late returns will be the renter's responsibility. If Renter chooses to allow I to clean and empty holding tanks, a $25 fee will be charged.
4. Rental Insurance: RV insurance must be on RV units at all times. If the Renters insurance company does not cover the unit, Geaux Camp Rv Rentals third party insurance company can be used. The reservation deposit of $500 is to ensure the rental is guaranteed the funds needed to be used toward any insurance deductibles, damages, lost items and/ or lost income from a damaged unit. If the rental is returned without said damages, the full $500 will be returned.
The security deposit, whether by cash or held on credit card is provided as security against damage to the Rental, theft, and violation of any renter’s agreement contained in this agreement, an inspection is done after each check out for any damage done to real or personal property. The renter(s) shall be liable and solely responsible for any property damage, accident, injury to any person or loss sustained by any person or arising out or in any way related to renter(s) use of the premises or the items of personal provided by Geaux Camp RV Rental hereby agrees to indemnify and gold RV Rental harmless from any and all claims, including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to renter(s) use of premises or items provided therein. Renter(s) assumes the risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities and will hold I harmless with respect thereto. Renter(s) agrees to indemnify Geaux Camp RV Rentals for any damages to dwelling, ground, furnishings, and household items. In the event that damage results from renter occupancy, Geaux Camp RV Rental is authorized to utilize the credit card on file or the cash security deposit to cover said damages per additional cleanings costs, including the chagrining or billing of any additional amounts that exceed the deposit held. RV Rental is not responsible for articles left on premises. Lost and Found will be held for 30 days.
5. Cleaning: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned after your departure. We ask that the unit will be returned in the same general condition that you received it. If a significant cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be charged. Please be sure to empty the holding tanks before the unit is brought back. If Renter would rather not empty, Geaux Camp will empty for the renter at an additional $25.
6. No Smoking is allowed: It is difficult to remove the odor. I must strictly enforce this policy. If evidence of smoking inside is found, I reserve the right to charge $200 to treat the property. In addition, any damage caused by smoking will be charged to renters.
7. What We Supply: Included in your reservation, The Rental is supplied with clean sheets and all your kitchen/bath needs. Since we provide the normal amount of toilet paper, paper towels, sheets, bath towels, dishes, and other items to get you started, it may be necessary that you would need to bring additional items for your personal use during your visit.
8. Mileage Policy: If the reservation is 1-6 days, the renter is allotted 100 miles per night at no charge. If the reservation is 7 or more days, the renter is allotted 150 miles per night at no charge, additional miles will be charged $.35 per mile. This charge will be assessed and paid at the Rentals Return. Delivery is available upon request; there is a $100 fee for delivery up to 50 miles and anything over 50 miles is $1.50 a mile.
9. Renters Liability: Renter agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the Rental by renter or renter’s guests, including, but not limited to, damage to the Rental in any way or damage to any appliances and/or equipment furnished. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held, renter agrees to reimburse for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items.
10. Hold Harmless: Rental does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons and/or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising for any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will the Rental accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, or other reasons beyond our/its control.
11. Awning: Due to the weather changing in a matter of seconds, the awning can be used at the renter’s risk. The renter is liable for any and all damages caused to and by the awning.
12. Additional Terms and Conditions: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assigned executors, and administrators, full releases and discharges the Geaux Camp Rv Rentals, from any and all claims, demands and cause of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurs, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guest as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Geaux Camp Rv Rental free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therein. In any action concerning the rights, duties, or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, there principles, agents, successors, or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs. If a guest violates any conditions of this agreement, Renter shall vacate the premises immediately. In the event Geaux Camp Rv Rental has to resort to legal process to enforce rights under this agreement, Renter shall be responsible for reasonable attorney fees and costs. Renter agrees this contract is entered into WBR Parish and consents the personal jurisdiction of any proper court located therein.
Remember you are renting our private rentals.
Please treat it with the same respect you would in your own home.